Monday, November 7, 2011

Chamber Choir Attire




1) Attire: (be sure your attire is ironed and clean NOW...don't wait until Sunday morning.)

Men: please be sure you wear ALL black.  That means the following:


a) black DRESS pants (not khakis);
b) black tux or dress shoes (not casual shoes);
c) black socks;
d) black dress shirt (it must be a new, ironed, dress shirt...not a grayed out one from eighth grade that you can no longer button);
e) black blazer (dressy)...we want to look classy and professional.

We will LOAN you blue ties for the concert.  You are responsible for taking care of these. Do not lose them.  If you do, you will owe money.

Women:


a) black dress (must be of the formal persuasion...to the floor...no skirts)...if you want to wear pants, you'll have to model it for me prior and convince me that it's dressy enough for our concerts.  You can also wear a floor length skirt with dressy blouse/top.  No cotton, please.  Everything must flow and be of a "dressy" material that looks "black", not gray, etc.  Sleeves must be short sleeved or 3/4 length (no sleeveless or backless).  

***I like the look of having the women in "different" dresses, but I prefer all women wear a floor-length (quasi-formal) dress.  See what you can find.  *If you can't find it before Sunday, I'm fine with that, but know that this is the goal for AMEA.


Like this...http://www.sepapparel.com/pageant-dress


...or...

b) Closed-toe black shoes (I recommend a low heel...);
c) Black hose;
d) Silver jewelry (earrings and necklace)
e) Please wear your hair up (in a formal "up do"...does someone do hair well in the group?)...if you have short hair, be sure it's off your face;
f) You must wear make-up (blush and lipstick...mascara, as well...)

We will LOAN you a blue scarf for the concerts.  You are responsible for taking care of these.  Do not lose them.  If you do, you will owe money.

2) Black folder.  You MUST have a black folder by Tuesday's rehearsal.

3) We will continue to rehearse per the normal schedule after the concert because of AMEA.  LeAnna and Ann-Marie, please come to as many of these rehearsals as possible.

4) We WILL rehearse on Jan. 7 (Sat. prior to school starting) and all are required to attend, so please make arrangements to be on campus all day.  I'll buy lunch and snacks.

3 comments:

  1. If a car crashed through the wall and hit the choir, wouldauto insurance quotes in Calgary pay? Or would health insurance pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer personal Business loans services around the world. We strive to provide high quality service and high customer satisfaction, while possible financial services. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers; We can give you personal loans, auto loans, business / investment loans, short term loans. You can contact us for an affordable loan now at 2% interest rate. Contact us now via E-mail: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete


  3. GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete